High volume poker players, for some time now, have not received any new promotions or other benefits in order to reward them for their play. Partypoker has now changed that with the launch of it’s Elite Rakeback System.
So PartyPoker has introduced its Elite VIP club which offers up to 60% Rakeback along with a host of other benefits. The Elite Rakeback approach was once the supreme way of gaining loyalty from pro players. PokerStars SuperNovaElite used to do it until they dropped the ball when they tricked their SNE members out of millions of dollars.
Tom Water, M.D., PartyPoker announced the impressive list of benefits of the Elite Rakeback program:
- Up to 60% Cashback
- Full package to MILLIONS World, The Bahamas (in November 2019 worth over $16k)
- Entry to MILLIONS Online (in 2019 worth $10,300)
- Dedicated 24/7 support lines
- VIP service at MILLIONS of events
- $10,000 Cash reward at $100,000 milestone
- $20,000 Cash reward $200,000 milestone
- Plus, the first players to achieve $200,000 in rake in both SPINS games and cash / fast forward games from February 1st will receive 100% Rakeback
However, nothing is for free and players only become eligible for these benefits if they cross $200,000 rake within 12 months. Thus this program is only for the serious grinders. But there is no dearth of such players as can be evidenced by the fact that the program already has 200 members.
The big bonus is that the first 2 players to reach the $200,000 rake will receive 100% Rakeback so the race is definitely on.
This move is significant because it shows that PartyPoker, and probably the industry to follow, is again focusing on a variety of players and not just the recreational player which has been spoilt for choice over the last few years through the flurry of benefits that the industry has been offering them.
Watch this space to get more news on who does what next!